Skip to main content

Featured

TAKE MY HEART

My heart beats for you, Yearns for you and desires you. I love you, the whole you and parts of you you might not be too comfortable with; Every scar, Every flaw, Every imperfection. Its you, you and only you. Come to me whole, With your flaws, Your scars And everything you consider imperfect. Then let me show you what I see; I see an imperfect human Who is absolutely perfect for me. Take my heart It longs for you. Hold it safely It beats for you alone.

NERVOUS AND SHY

His fingers traveled From my knees up...

The thrill, the rush of energy and all naughtiness were his hall mark.

"Where should I drop you off?' 

The taxi driver called from behind the wheels.

"Keep driving', the 6'5" bulk of a man responded in his all silky tone that melts me at all the places where my juices drip.

His fingers traveled From my knees up.

My signal for him to stop yielded no results.

I was nervous and shy. What if the driver turns around? 

His fingers encompassed the edges of my femininity as he pulled me closer.


Stifling all that pleasure was making my head light.

He plunged deep, I bit my lips, and opened wider. He gave me a wry smile and went back to tickling my thighs.

How I wanted to kill him.

He repeated it and I knew he was just up to tease me.

The next plunge and I closed up.

He looked deep into my eyes and pushed me further unto the seat.

From the driver's mirror, the driver sought to have a sneak peek into the happenings at the backseat,

'are you guys alright?' he inquired.


Comments

Popular Posts