Skip to main content

Featured

TAKE MY HEART

My heart beats for you, Yearns for you and desires you. I love you, the whole you and parts of you you might not be too comfortable with; Every scar, Every flaw, Every imperfection. Its you, you and only you. Come to me whole, With your flaws, Your scars And everything you consider imperfect. Then let me show you what I see; I see an imperfect human Who is absolutely perfect for me. Take my heart It longs for you. Hold it safely It beats for you alone.

INTOXICATING PASSION



It was a dance in unison.

A movement of fire and flames.

A well choreographed motion of two souls deeply yearning to be consumed in the burning flames of lust.

The merging of two hearts through;

Finger licking,

Flames Flickering, 

Deep plunging,

Exhilarating riding,

Hips grinding

Pool of pleasure.

The dance slowly comes to an exciting halt;

Flames dying down in the Embers of intoxicating passion.

I felt it in the deepest part of my soul.

My body was on so much fire, my mind couldn't comprehend.

All I remember are the deep-throated groans that escaped my kiss-swollen lips.

Gosh! You know how to tame a girl, make her sing your name and brag your fame on her knees.

❤️

Need help to set realistic goals you can achieve throughout the year, click here. 


Comments

Popular Posts