Skip to main content

Featured

TAKE MY HEART

My heart beats for you, Yearns for you and desires you. I love you, the whole you and parts of you you might not be too comfortable with; Every scar, Every flaw, Every imperfection. Its you, you and only you. Come to me whole, With your flaws, Your scars And everything you consider imperfect. Then let me show you what I see; I see an imperfect human Who is absolutely perfect for me. Take my heart It longs for you. Hold it safely It beats for you alone.

ALLURE


'Turn around, hold the chair'…

He stands at 6 feet 7 and his towering figure was my main source of attraction to him. The fantasy of tiptoeing just to get a taste of him turns me on anytime I thought of it; His large palms cupping my back side in support and he reaching down for me, piques my desire.

He is the human representation of the legendary, dark, tall, broad-chested and stunning. I froze as I felt the silk of lips touch mine, his alluring cologne blocked my senses and my wetness was like one coming out of the rain. He teased, tasted, bit and explored every bit of my swollen lips. My earth shifted, body quivered, lips parted as his tongue and fingers found my wetness simultaneously.

He plunged, explored, played, demanded, touched and caressed. My skin turned warm, body vibrating, enjoying every move, anticipating. 'Turn around, hold the chair', He burnt me over and gripped me by the waist.


Comments

Popular Posts