Skip to main content

Featured

TAKE MY HEART

My heart beats for you, Yearns for you and desires you. I love you, the whole you and parts of you you might not be too comfortable with; Every scar, Every flaw, Every imperfection. Its you, you and only you. Come to me whole, With your flaws, Your scars And everything you consider imperfect. Then let me show you what I see; I see an imperfect human Who is absolutely perfect for me. Take my heart It longs for you. Hold it safely It beats for you alone.

CLAIM YOUR FREE NEWSLETTER


It is another end of year and many people are making plans and setting goals for the coming year. However, most people don't know where to start or how to go about it, if you fall into this category, you are at the right place. Click here to claim your free copy of our step by step guide in creating realistic and achievable goals. You can also read full article, NEW YEAR, OLD YOU? REPLACE YOUR RESOLUTIONS WITH THIS here.

Comments

Popular Posts