Skip to main content

Featured

TAKE MY HEART

My heart beats for you, Yearns for you and desires you. I love you, the whole you and parts of you you might not be too comfortable with; Every scar, Every flaw, Every imperfection. Its you, you and only you. Come to me whole, With your flaws, Your scars And everything you consider imperfect. Then let me show you what I see; I see an imperfect human Who is absolutely perfect for me. Take my heart It longs for you. Hold it safely It beats for you alone.

TOUCH IT



 ‘Do you want it rough or smooth?’ He whispered…

It was a no brainer that a different kind of fire sparked between us anytime we were together. The mood was accentuated by the degree of dimness the panel lighting graced the room with. The dance floor, even though full of people, felt like only the two of us existed. I could bet my last blood drop his need for me superseded that of a thirsty deer panting for any semblance of water.

He twirled me as Kidi's 'touch it’ started blasting from the blasters at the corners of the room, so my protruded behind touched the bulge in his pants. The twists and turns of my gyrations met the solid block of his being. Slowly I felt the tips of his fingers work their way to the point where the tips of the tiny film of lingerie that supposedly covered my nakedness met my skin.

'Do you want it rough or smooth?' He whispered. 'All of you', I muttered amidst all the sensations he was sending up my spine.


Comments

Popular Posts