Skip to main content

Featured

TAKE MY HEART

My heart beats for you, Yearns for you and desires you. I love you, the whole you and parts of you you might not be too comfortable with; Every scar, Every flaw, Every imperfection. Its you, you and only you. Come to me whole, With your flaws, Your scars And everything you consider imperfect. Then let me show you what I see; I see an imperfect human Who is absolutely perfect for me. Take my heart It longs for you. Hold it safely It beats for you alone.

MISSING YOU




Sitting alone on the patio stairway,

Cool breeze kissing my cheeks.

Birds chirping, flying about and 

perching nonchalantly on the telegraph wire beside the house;

All can think about is you.

I miss that soothing embrace you give.

The warmth of your presence

And that voice that sounds like music in my ears.

My heart yearns for you.

My dreams, all about you.

1 look forward to looking into your eyes once more.

As I look into the distance, 

fantasizing about you, 

I will give anything to be by you side and watch you smile.

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Love poems about women? Check this out

Comments

Popular Posts