Skip to main content

Featured

TAKE MY HEART

My heart beats for you, Yearns for you and desires you. I love you, the whole you and parts of you you might not be too comfortable with; Every scar, Every flaw, Every imperfection. Its you, you and only you. Come to me whole, With your flaws, Your scars And everything you consider imperfect. Then let me show you what I see; I see an imperfect human Who is absolutely perfect for me. Take my heart It longs for you. Hold it safely It beats for you alone.

ESCTATIC DELIGHT



He knows exactly where to touch for me to 

Squirm, 

Squelch, 

Squish and 

Squirt.


The feel of your cheeks against my thighs causes eruptions I wish to control but not; 

Morphing all in its path into total wetness.


He makes me lose my sense of reasoning; 

It's one sensual bout after the other.

He knows how to hit to make me beg; 

A hazy line between wanting more and making him stop.

He takes me places, occupy spaces and make me sing his name in ecstatic delight


Comments

Popular Posts