Skip to main content

Featured

TAKE MY HEART

My heart beats for you, Yearns for you and desires you. I love you, the whole you and parts of you you might not be too comfortable with; Every scar, Every flaw, Every imperfection. Its you, you and only you. Come to me whole, With your flaws, Your scars And everything you consider imperfect. Then let me show you what I see; I see an imperfect human Who is absolutely perfect for me. Take my heart It longs for you. Hold it safely It beats for you alone.

FAVOURITE FEELINGS


Flutter flutter, heart goes a-flapping and a-tossing;

Gush, gush, spurts of blood heavily squirted;

Thump . Thump, inside the culdron of love potion, 

heart helplessly falls with no redemption in sight


The fantasies;

The tummy fluttering butterflies:

The anxieties;

The deliciously daring daydreams;

Are sweet prices paid for a soul so unique as yours.


Let the fleeting

Flickering of your fingers

Be my ever favorite feeling:

And the sweetness of your lips be the needed

satisfaction to my soul.


Comments

Popular Posts